About Me

My photo
My name is Brianna! I'm in love with Tiffany & Co. and I love fashion!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pearls and Leopard

Some must have accessories for this season is leopard print and pearls. I mixed them together to create a classy look and got many compliments on this outfit throughout the day. I've been loving this messy french braid bun that I actually found on pinterest! (I recreated it in my own way obviously) I also had this hairstyle in my last post. Since pearls are classy, why not finish it with red lips? You can never go wrong with that.


Pearl earrings + pearl necklace
Leopard belt + leopard loafers
Super chic!

Love this dress! It brings out my accessories in an elegant way!


my makeup

Army green dress: Target
Leopard belt: Ann Taylor
Pearl neckalce: H&M
Studded leopard loafers: Madden Girl via Steve Madden
Purse: Tory Burch (also worn here)

Boo tomorrow is Monday! :( Time to work hard all week in school!
xoxo
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment