About Me

My photo
My name is Brianna! I'm in love with Tiffany & Co. and I love fashion!

Saturday, September 22, 2012

OLD Fashions

So I have many many photo shoots about fashion that I have done in my previous blog. I will post them on here! :) For this post I'll upload 3 outfits!


Rainy Day Fashion

I was having issues with my umbrella... don't mind me lol

The buildings behind me are a neat piece of architecture


Having a Mary Poppins moment ;)



This is what I was wearing underneath the jacket
This is where I got everything...
Umbrella: My mom's that she got at the opening of Pandora (the jewelry store)
Purse: Tory Burch (It's from the new fall collection!)
Boots: Hunter (click here for link)
Dress: Forever 21 (It's sooooo comfy and warm btw)
Tights: Nordstrom (Get some lace tights for fall!)
Scarf: Charlotte Russe 
Rain Coat: DKNY


Edgy Photo Shoot







Where I got everything...
Leather jacket: I believe Calvin Klein
Striped shirt: Banana Republic
Skirt: Forever 21
Necklace: Tiffany & Co.
Headband: Target
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Lips: Impassioned by MAC


Electric Blue & Mint
These two colors were top hits for spring of '12. I'm showing my way of incorporating both!


This mint pleated skirt is a must!

When in doubt, nude heels do the trick!



Where I got everything...
Skirt: Mango
Top: TJ Maxx
Heels: Steve Madden
Necklace: Tiffany & Co.
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Target


That is it for now! :) I checked my stats this morning and I already have a lot of views! Thanks for visiting!
xoxo,
Bri


1 comment:

  1. I love your rainy day Outfit, you look so dishy wearing your shiny Wellingtons and I think they look really sexy, I'm deffo wearing my Wellingtons next time I meet my Boyfriend !!!!
    jenny
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete