About Me

My photo
My name is Brianna! I'm in love with Tiffany & Co. and I love fashion!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fall is Officially Here

Time to say goodbye to summer dresses and the hot sun.....
and time to say hello to pumpkin spice lattes and scarves!
Because FALL IS HERE

What is my go-to fall style?
Easy! Just mix and match your basics together. I'm wearing a leather jacket, leopard print scarf, lace up wedge booties, black mini skirt, polkadot blouse, and tights! I especially love the little hearts on my tights :)
To top off this look I threw my hair up in a french braid messy bun and classic luscious red lips!
(Red lips is a perfect pop of color when your outfit is lacking pizazz)





Leather Jacket: Calvin Klein
Leopard Scarf: CR
Polkadot shirt: Ann Taylor
Black lace mini skirt: F21
Heart Tights: F21
Lace up booties: Target
Earrings: JC Penney

Have a lovely weekend everyone! xoxo
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment