About Me

My photo
My name is Brianna! I'm in love with Tiffany & Co. and I love fashion!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Plum and Cheetah

I've never loved Cheetah print like I do now! There's just something about that pattern that you can either spice up or neutralize in an outfit. It goes great with many colors and it's perfect for winter/fall season! I had a busy and boring day so might as well spice it up with some cheetah print, right? :)








Jacket: Hazel Clothes | Dress: Yessica | Heels: Famous Footwear (Now on SALE! Should've waited to but them haha) | Purse: Michael Kors | Headband: Karina via Ulta

It's only halfway through the week and I'm ready for the weekend!
I'm actually going to a Symphony with a good friend so I'm looking forward to that :)
Have a lovely rest of the week!
xoxo,
Bri

1 comment:

  1. Dear new fashion friend ! I love your blog and your looks , I'm worry to not see a follower link to be one of your follower member... ♥ ♥ ♥
    Welcome on my blog
    Tanya
    http://tanyawall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete