About Me

My photo
My name is Brianna! I'm in love with Tiffany & Co. and I love fashion!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday

Ah Monday. The worst day of the week. It's so far away from the weekend and usually the busiest/most boring day. After I came back from school today I did a few things to make my busy day at least a little bit enjoyable :)

Since it's Manicure Monday, I painted my nails "Lincoln Park After Dark" by OPI. It's a gorgeous dark plum color for this season.


I took my dog, Mocha out for some fresh air 



but she was more interested in playing in the snow :)

Pants: TJ Maxx | Coat: Calvin Klein | Boots: Tory Burch | Leopard Belt: Banana Republic | Scarf: Charlotte Russe | Watch: Michael Kors | Long-Sleeved Shirt: Old Navy

I went to a few stores today because I'm working on a few DIY projects and I'll be posting about them soon! Now I have to get back to my homework and watch tonights recorded episode of 90210. I wonder what will happen to Naomi and Max....

Have a great Monday!
xoxo,
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment